HI-Q is a highly active, penetrating, concentrated, water-dilutable floor and engine cleaner. For the use of scrubbing/suction machines as well as manual and high-pressure cleaning machines, based on biodegradable and synthetic, surface-active components and detergents.
HI-Q has been specially developed for the intensive cleaning of floors, engines, tools, tanks, wash bays, laboratory equipment, road tunnels, traffic signs, etc. HI-Q is an extremely economical, deep-foaming and very effective floor and engine cleaner. With its ecological character, HI-Q has minimal environmental impact.
- Floors get dirty all the time.
- Dirt residues are entered or smeared.
- Conventional cleaners are extremely aggressive towards the materials and stop working constant threat to the environment.
- Ink residue is very difficult to remove.
- Mopping floors and then waxing them again takes a lot of time and money.
- Oils and fats cause dangerous situations.
HI-Q is a very powerful floor and engine cleaner that solves the above problems very precisely. This leads to a clean and pleasant working environment. HI-Q is a revolutionary, multifunctional solution for daily floor and engine cleaning.
Areas of application
- cleaning floors with scrubbing/suction machines
- manual cleaning of floors
- cleaning engines and floors soiled with mineral oils and fats.
- cleaning floors soiled by animal and vegetable oils and fats.
- cleaning road tunnels and traffic signs
- cleaning washing halls, tanks and tools
- cleaning aluminum and steel rims
- removing tire marks from floors
HI-Q Concentrate contains:
<5-15% non-ionic surfactants (vegetable and synthetic),
5% anionic surfactants (synthetic), <1% complexing agent (vegetable),
<1% ethanol vegetable, coloring (synthetic)
HI-Q must be diluted with cold water! When using warm water, some of the active components can evaporate. As a result, the effect decreases. The product could then fade shiny aluminium. If in doubt, test first.
HI-Q is used in scrubbing machines. Check the machine documentation.
HI-Q can also be used manually. The dosage depends on the degree of soiling, from 1:10 to 1:50 Extreme soiling is best first moistened with HI-Q concentrate. Short
Leave to take effect and then treat with the scrubber suction machine.
Apply HI-Q for engine cleaning to a cool engine using a spray system. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with high pressure.
HI-Q is biodegradable.
HI-Q can be diluted with water
HI-Q is a super concentrate and therefore economical to use
HI-Q is non-corrosive, so it is safe to use. HI-Q is deep-foaming and there is no risk of slipping.
HI-Q leaves no streaks
HI-Q is multifunctional and can be used on all types of hard floors, engines and workshop equipment.
|Quantity||Litre Price||Free Spray Bottle|